Thank you for supporting Clouded Leopard Entertainment, Inc. (hereinafter
referred to as “the Company”) and for playing Ys X: Nordics.
To allow as many people as possible to enjoy Ys X: Nordics,
we have established the following guidelines for posting video and still images of
gameplay, streaming, and reviews (hereinafter referred to as “Postings”).
We hope you will read and understand the following guidelines before posting
content about Ys X: Nordics in any form.
Please note that there is no need to contact us individually if you submit your work in accordance with these guidelines.
Where You Can Post Content
● Users’ personal non-commercial websites, blogs, and social media.
● Video posting sites such as YouTube, Twitch, Nico Nico, etc.
● Other review sites, etc.
Posting Content for Commercial Purposes
As a general rule, posting or using scenes for commercial or profit-making
purposes is prohibited. However, you may monetize posted content by using the
partner functions provided by YouTube, Twitch, and other video posting sites.
In compliance with the Game Content Embargo Timing, if you post important
scenes, events, or content that touches on the core of the storyline, please be sure to include “Spoiler Warning” or a similar warning in the title, summary, or video so as not to deprive other users of the enjoyment of the video. Even in other cases,
please be careful to avoid spoilers.
● Submission of content that goes against the law, public order, and/or morals is prohibited.
● Posting offensive content to third parties, such as discriminatory and/or
slanderous expressions, is prohibited.
● Posting content that includes disclosing non-public data in the game,
modifying saved data, or other illegal activities is prohibited.
● Posting content that undermines our company's or our games' brand value is prohibited.
● We are not responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of these guidelines.
● We will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of these guidelines.
● If a user fails to comply with the Company’s request or causes damage to
the Company, the Company may demand compensation for damages from
the user in question.
● The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue these guidelines at its discretion for any reason.
Updated September 28, 2023