Clouded Leopard Entertainment Inc. (CEO: Yuen-Yuen Chen) is pleased to announce the release of Traditional Chinese and Korean-language versions of NIHON FALCOM CORPORATION (CEO: Toshihiro Kondo)’s 2012 PlayStation® Portable RPG, remastered in HD exclusively for PlayStation®4: The Legend of Heroes: Nayuta no Kiseki: Kai, in autumn 2021.
About The Legend of Heroes: Nayuta no Kiseki: Kai
Rubble from the heavens is falling unto our island…
Originally released on PlayStation® Portable in 2012, Nayuta no Kiseki is an action-packed RPG reborn as the newest member of the Kai series for PlayStation®4!
- Enhanced Character & Cutscene Graphics
New illustrations for each character residing on Remnant Island, the game’s setting, as well as for the event scenes throughout the game.
- 60 fps & High-Definition Picture and Sound
Frame rate adjusted to 60 fps for the PS4. The original PSP version has been upgraded to HD-quality for more vivid graphics, music & sound effects.
- UI Adjusted for PS4
Sports a brushed-up version of the original PSP game UI, including the field screen and menu screen, for smoother gameplay on PS4.
- All-New Traditional Chinese & Korean Subtitles!
Nayuta no Kiseki, a pivotal title in the Kiseki series never released outside of Japan, can now be played with Traditional Chinese and Korean subtitles. Enjoy the story in your preferred language!
The Legend of Heroes: Nayuta no Kiseki: Kai Product Details
|Name||The Legend of Heroes: Nayuta no Kiseki: Kai|
|Release Date||Autumn 2021|
|Developer||NIHON FALCOM CORPORATION|
|Distributor||Clouded Leopard Entertainment Inc.|
|Subtitles||Traditional Chinese / Korean|
©2021 Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved.
Licensed to and published by Clouded Leopard Entertainment Inc.
- “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Company and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
- All information is applicable as of the date of this announcement and subject to change without notice.